1) The urge to respond to Facebook messages is becoming a real concern for all of us.
Introduction of smart phone with built in features is distraction for drivers. We have blue tooth for hands free talking. We should not be responding to a Facebook message behind the wheels.
2) Facebook has become a target for personal information seekers and opportunist. It’s just that when you ask for too much information it bound to attract information seekers.
4) What we say on Facebook never gets deleted. Even if we to try to delete it. It only gets deleted to our own eyes. It will still stay there and if some really wants it and have the right to get it…….
5) It would be better to Avoid Facebook if anyone is being bullied. Rather than waiting for someone to post something to an effect that would indicate that they an extremely distressed or give out distressed signal.
6) It is changing the culture of the youngest generation.
7) Kids are signing up for Facebook by claiming that they are 13 or over.
8] With more than half a billion active users spending over 700 billion minutes a month. Facebook has become a productivity Nemesis.